Google Search

Custom Search

Thursday, December 9, 2010

As I Said....

Well, I Found My Way Back. I Spent Some Time On The Design Of The Bloody Blog...Now, I Will Attempt To Make Entries. Some Days, Many In Fact, I Catch Myself Sayin' 'I Should Write This Down'. Those Moments Mostly Come When I'm In A Moment(s) Of Dazing/Dozing And My Mind Is Wandering Off/On In The Space Of Time, Catching Glimpses Of Clarity And What May Be God Inspired Understanding, Or At The Least Fleeting Nano Moments Of Understanding The Very Real Comprehension Of Exactly What Is And Isn't The Nature Of God And All That Is Infinite.
I Want To Write. I want To Babble About Whatever. Just Let It Flow...Let Out Whatever Wishes To Be Released From The Mind, With No Particular Path Of Rhyme Nor Reason, And See What If Any Scraps Of Seemingly Little Worth, At Glance, But To Another A Small But Shiny Gem That Is Inlaid In Someones Mind, And Saved For Use Latter When The Holder Spits It Back Out At A Precise And Unplanned, But Brilliant Show Of Wit, That Started With A Wish To Just Write, Just Write... Whatever... -Mick J-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Of Any Nature Are Encouraged.